- ... I am putting on the love of the Lord.
- And His members are with Him, and I am dependent on them; and He loves me.
- For I should not have known how to love the Lord, if He had not continuously loved me.
- Who is able to distinguish love, except him who is loved?
- I love the Beloved and I myself love Him, and where His rest is, there also am I.
- And I shall be no stranger, because there is no jealousy with the Lord Most High and Merciful.
- I have been united to Him, because the lover has found the Beloved, because I love Him that is the Son, I shall become a son.
- Indeed he who is joined to Him who is immortal, truly shall be immortal.
- And he who delights in the Life will become living.
- This is the Spirit of the Lord, which is not false, which teaches the sons of men to know His ways.
- Be wise and understanding and awakened.