- You have ravished my heart, my sister, my bride;
you have ravished my heart with one glance of your eyes,
with one bead of your necklace.
- How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride,
how much more delightful is your love than wine,
and the fragrance of your ointments than all spices!
- Your lips drip honey, my bride,
sweetmeats and milk are under your tongue;
And the fragrance of your garments
is the fragrance of Lebanon.
- You are an enclosed garden, my sister, my bride,
an enclosed garden, a fountain sealed.
- You are a park that puts forth pomegranates,
with all choice fruits;
- Nard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon,
with all kinds of incense;
Myrrh and aloes,
with all the finest spices.
- You are a garden fountain, a well of water
flowing fresh from Lebanon.